About Karen Gosling
My name is Karen Gosling and I’m a pioneer in the field of personal development and human wellness. I’m pleased to welcome you to my ebook site. Through Surviving Life Dramas you can discover the secrets to being in control of your emotions and instantly restore peace and calm in your life and relationships.
My purpose is to touch people’s lives when they’re needing some emotional support and compassion, to love my family and urge them to also serve others.
Just a Little About Me
Karen Gosling is author of 5 influential books on relationship advice and an expert relationship counselor. She is also a mental health social worker and Adult ADD educator. Creator of the seminar series, Surviving Life Dramas, How To Handle Difficult Behavior and Adult ADD Healing, Karen is Founder of EmotionMatters.com and a Partner at Gosling International.
Things I love…
- Travel and experiencing other cultures
- Spending time with my family
- Reading biographies, The Seekers, watching “Who Dunnits”, Cirque du Soleil
- Chatting with friends around a BBQ and reminiscing
- Networking and people watching
- Cheesecake and caramel slice
- Researching on the internet – anything from the cheapest flights to ADD (interspersed with Spider Solitaire).
Things I don’t love: exercise, being hot and sweaty, violent movies, tattoos, injustice, confrontation and bullies.